Ju Teng International Holdings Limited was established in 2000 by Li-Yen Cheng, Li-Yu Cheng and Tsai-Chin Horng. As a manufacturer specializing in 3C products, the company’s production facilities are spread across eastern and southern China and Taiwan. Our major customers are worldwide famous brand name companies and OEM/ODM companies . Ju Teng International Holdings Ltd has a leading 30% market share in the global notebook casing market and was listed on the Hong Kong Main Board in 2005.
History of the major developments of the Company are as follows:
● In 2000 ?Ju Teng International Holdings Ltd was founded by three individuals with?
extensive industry experience; Li-Yen Cheng, Li-Yu Cheng
and Tsai-Chin Horng.?
● In 2001??The first production plant in Suzhou, China was established?
● In 2002? The second production plant in Suzhou, China was established?
● In 2003??The second production base (Suzhou Dazhi) began mass production.
● In 2004 ?Ju Teng Electronics (Shanghai) was acquired to expand the Group’s?
production capacity.?In the same year, the?Group established?its own
mould department in the Suzhou Dazhi plant.
● In 2005??In November 2005, Ju Teng International Holdings Ltd was listed on the
Main Board of?Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
● In 2006??Acquisition of a 70% interest?in WIS Precision (Kunshan)?
(a joint venture with Wistron),?and?acquisition of 36.5% interest?in
Chengyang Precision Mold?(Kunshan).
● In 2007??Increase of equity interest in Chengyang Precision Mold (Kunshan) to 74%.
● In 2008??Increase of equity interest in Chengyang Precision Mold (Kunshan) to 100%
and acquisition of 71% interest in Lian-Yi Precision (Zhongshan)
(a joint venture with Wistron).
● In 2009 ?Acquisition of 53.44% interest in Compal Precision Module (Jiangsu)
(a joint venture with Compal).?Establishment of WIS Precision (Taizhou).
In May 2009, Ju Teng International Holdings?Ltd was listed on the?Taiwan
Stock Exchange by way of Taiwan?depository receipts.
● In 2010??Increase of equity interest in Compal Precision Module (Jiangsu) to 57.62%.
● In 2011??Increase of equity interest in Compal Precision Module (Jiangsu) to 59.28%.
Establishment of production plant in Neijiang, China (Neijiang Juteng); and
establishment of a production plant in Suzhou, China (Dading Precision Mold
● In 2013??Commencement of production of smartphone casings. In the same year,
establishment of production plant in Chongqing City, China
● In 2014??Compal Electronic Technology (Chongqing) was established in Chongqing
● In 2016??Ju Teng Electronic (Taizhou) was established in Taizhou City, mainly
responsible for the production with anodizing technique.
● In 2016??Increase of equity interest in DONGXU JUTENG ELECTRONIC MATERIAL
(JURONG)CO.,LTD and HE LI CHENG ELECTRONIC MATERIAL
(CHONGQING)CO., LTD. to 57.62%.